Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Sarah Burton is a fashion God

While on the notion of Autumn/Winter...

I absolutely fell in love with Alexander McQueen's ready to wear Autumn/Winter 2012 collection. Surprisingly for me it was the flurry of luxourious winter white pieces that lured me in. White naturally juxtaposes autumnal colours; it brings purity to a maturing period of oranges, browns and copper tones. But it just worked, too well. The oversized fur stoles Burton designed partner perfectly with the beautifully constructed embellished fabrics. Everything about the collection is caped in inoffensive excess. The clothing bleeds luxury and you can't help but want to wear every piece you see. 

I think high street stores would be out of their minds not to take note of this creation...

Pictures from http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2012/ready-to-wear/alexander-mcqueen#

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree, I love this collection so much! I also love your blog Lauren, it's really relatable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I could buy it all! Thank you so much, I'm glad you like reading my posts. :)

      Delete